Part Time Plant Packer
Location: Littlebourne, Kent
To apply please forward your CV and a covering letting advising of any experience that may help within this job role to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're building a team of plant lovers so please tell us a bit about your plants and why they are important to you.
We are a family run start up business selling plants online. Due to continued success we are excited to be adding another part time picker/packer to our fulfilment team.
As a Picker/Packer you will be based at our warehouse in Littlebourne, Canterbury. Your main responsibilities are to accurately pick and pack goods, predominantly plants and pots. We are looking for somebody who is efficient and reliable and has excellent attention to detail and a positive 'can do' attitude.
A lot of our shifts are weekend and/or last minute. We work a very flexible shift schedule in response to demand and are looking for someone who's lifestyle would suit this flexibility. We have a very give/take view on this flexibility and work with our team’s needs wherever possible.
- Packaging and labeling products (where applicable) before dispatch
- Picking and Packing product orders for customers
- Preparation of deliveries
- Ensuring storage and fulfillment areas are maintained in a clean and organised manner
- To be aware of and to observe Company’s policies and procedures
- The job holder will carry out such other reasonable tasks that may from time to time be allocated
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods
- A knowledge of, passion for, and desire to learn about house plants
- Organised and Punctual
- A Good team player but can also work independently
- Flexible approach to work, not afraid to help wherever needed
- Able to work at a fast pace with attention to detail
- Basic numeracy and language skills are a must
- General computer skills are also a must as we use an online stock control
- Will be required to be physically fit
Nice to haves:
- Experience with fulfilment or warehouse operations
- Garden centre or other experience working with plants