Part Time Plant Packer
Location: Barham, Kent
To apply please forward your CV and a covering letting advising of any experience that may help within this job role to email@example.com
We are a family run start up business selling plants online. Due to continued success we are excited to be adding another part time picker/packer to our fulfilment team.
As a Picker/Packer you will be based at our base in Barham, Canterbury. Your main responsibilities are to accurately pick and pack goods, predominantly plants and pots. We are looking for somebody who is efficient and reliable and has excellent attention to detail and a positive 'can do' attitude.
The working hours are flexible depending on our and your requirements. Initially this will be around 6 hours a week at the weekend. As we scale up operation more hour will become available.
- Packaging and labeling products (where applicable) before dispatch
- Picking and Packing product orders for customers
- Preparation of deliveries
- Ensuring storage and fulfillment areas are maintained in a clean and organised manner
- To be aware of and to observe Company’s policies and procedures
- The job holder will carry out such other reasonable tasks that may from time to time be allocated
- Receiving, moving, checking and storing incoming goods
- Organised and Punctual
- A Good team player but can also work independently
- Flexible approach to work, not afraid to help wherever needed
- Able to work at a fast pace with attention to detail
- Basic numeracy and language skills are a must
- General computer skills are also a must as we use an online stock control
- Will be required to be physically fit
Nice to haves:
- Experience with fulfillment or warehouse operations
- A knowledge of, passion for, or desire to learn about house plants
- Garden centre experience